Tickets & Seating
- Tickets for all Oregon Zoo Summer Concerts can be purchased online at www.zooconcerts.com
- You can also purchase on the phone by calling Ticketfly at 877-435-9849, or in person at the Oregon Zoo box office.
- Only tickets purchased using the methods above will be honored. Please be aware of recent online scams using craigslist and other methods to sell fake print-at-home tickets. Buyers of these tickets will not be admitted to the show.
- The Oregon Zoo box office opens at 9:30am with will-call available day-of show.
- All patrons attending zoo concerts must have a concert ticket for admission, including children three and up.
- Children 2 years and under are admitted free but must be issued a ticket at the zoo on the night of the show.
- Please examine your ticket to confirm event date and time.
- Concert tickets include zoo admission on the day of show.
- Concert venue gates open at 5 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- All sales are final.
- All tickets are general admission/festival seating.
- Guests may secure a space in GA areas (lawn and Elephant Lands Bridge) on a first-come/first-served basis once doors open at 5 p.m.
- General admission areas allow standing or sitting on the venue’s tiered lawn and on the Elephant Lands Bridge. Please note: Other concert patrons may be standing in front of you.
- Small blankets or tarps (6’x6’ or smaller) or sand chairs are permitted. Chairs may not have seats higher than 10 inches or seat backs higher than 33 inches from the ground.
- There is a standing-room-only area directly in front of the stage and on the AfriCafe deck open to all ticket holders for most shows. Please note: These areas may not be available for all shows – check the venue seating map or ask zoo ushers on the night of the show.
- Reserved seats toward the front of the concert lawn are elevated just enough to see over the dance area at the front of the stage.
- Great choice for those who prefer to arrive closer to show time with the confidence of a reserved seat in a prime location.
- Available at every show (Sections A, B, C, D, E & F).
General Admission Terrace:
- The Terrace is an exclusive concert experience with a private cash beer and wine bar and a delicious buffet available from 6 – 8 p.m.
- This spacious area features first-come, first-served seats with limited stage views. Other obscured seating options are available, including tables and chairs for dining and visiting with friends.
- A limited number of ADA tickets are available for general admission and reserved seating areas. Check the venue seating map for specific locations.
- Please purchase an ADA ticket for each member of your party (maximum of four tickets).
- ADA ticket holders may access the venue from a designated gate near main entrance of the concert venue when doors open at 5 p.m. For more information, please visit Oregon Zoo
- Learn more about accessibility at the Oregon Zoo