Tickets & Seating
- At this time TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY. Thank you for your understanding as we upgrade zoo box office systems.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will not receive your electronic tickets until one week prior to the event.
- Purchase tickets online at zooconcerts.com
- Please be aware of scams using Craigslist and other third-party sellers. Tickets that are not purchased through Eventbrite or the Oregon Zoo are invalid and buyers will not be admitted.
- All patrons attending zoo concerts must have a concert ticket for admission, including children. Children 2 years and under are admitted free but must be issued a ticket at the zoo on the night of the show.
- Concert tickets include zoo admission on the day of show. Venue gates open at 5 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Please examine your ticket to confirm event date and time. All shows are rain or shine.
- All sales are non-refundable.
- All tickets are general admission/festival seating. General admission includes the lawn, some paved areas and the Elephant Lands bridge.
- Guests may secure a space on a first-come, first-served basis once doors open at 5 p.m.
- General admission areas allow for sitting, standing and dancing. Please note that if you are sitting, others around you may not be.
- Small blankets or tarps (six feet x six feet or smaller) or sand chairs are permitted. Chairs may not have seats higher than 10 inches or seat backs higher than 33 inches from the ground.
- For most shows, standing-room-only areas directly in front of the stage and on the AfriCafe terrace are available to all ticket holders. Check the venue seating map or ask zoo ushers on the night of the show.
- Reserved seating offers the opportunity for a guaranteed seat in a prime location.
- Chairs are provided.
- A limited number of ADA tickets are available for general admission and reserved seating areas. Check the venue seating map for specific locations.
- Please purchase an ADA ticket for each member of your party (maximum of four tickets).
- ADA ticket holders may go to the front of the line and wait in the designated area for priority access to the concert zone at 5 p.m.
- Learn more about accessibility at the Oregon Zoo