Skip to content
- Video recording is not permitted without credentials issued by the zoo.
- Artists and their management determine whether cameras (professional and/or point-and-shoot) are allowed in the venue on the night of the show.
- Cameras with zoom lenses longer than 2 inches are considered “professional cameras.”
- Credentials for press or professional photographers must be issued by the zoo and approved in advance by artist management.
- The camera policy may not be confirmed by artists until the night of the show and patrons are responsible for securing and storing camera equipment if it is not permitted in the venue.